Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Deadline...

Woke up to sunshine today. I am making freshly ground coffee and a breakfast consisting of berries, yoghurt and different seeds and finally roeasted almonds. Then I am going to bicycle into town and sit at some cafe and write on my script. I had a skype date with my producer last night and gave me deadline! I work so much better with deadlines. I see myself as a doer, but a doer who is also a master of coming up with excuses when it comes to writing. I usually get a major writers block and a little anxiety. But I have to do what I have to do, otherwise I am going to be dead at the line...
I also have an exciting meeting with an author I am going to tell you about later...! Future projects :)
Have a great day!
My Breakfast. Eating it from a cocktail glass makes it more fun, and makes it
 feel kind of like eating desert.







































My inspiration for today. Love her style!

1 comment:

  1. Gudomlig frulle!Kan du snälla skicka adresse till den där Schweitz bloggaren?Kram

    ReplyDelete