Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hippie by heart...

Right now I love the bohemian style. I think I am finding my inner hippie more and more as time goes by. I just want to walk around in the colourful Autumn leaves wearing feathers and moccasins, maybe even do a rain dance?
This is what I looked like yesterday and the day before.

I love my new jacket from Zara! Dress from H&M, boots from New York, bag vintage.

Can't seem to get enough of feathers right now. I want to wear them in my hair, around my
neck and hanging from my ears.
and

Enjoying countryside Autumn in a maxi dress from GT. 









































































































I did a lot of shopping today as a gift for myself for being so brave at the doctor. He cut away some birthmarks with laser which isn't the most pleasant thing in the world...I'll show you the result later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment