Friday, November 18, 2011

We are only watching the stars, heavens gotta wait...

Last night was...well...there are no words really. I had planed a surprised for this guy I have been hanging out with. he had no idea what we were going to do and I took him to the observatory to look at the stars. It was amazing, talk about getting a new perspective on life. After that we had amazing dinner at a small picture perfect spanish restaurant. And then the weirdest thing happened. It was his fathers birthday and he wanted to do something for him, surprise him. So he asked me to come with him and the plan was that I would stand in front of the door with my guitar and he would hide when his dad would open. Then I would just start singing happy birthday and he would reveal himself. It worked perfectly! His parents became really happy...(kind of solves the problem how to brake the ice with the parents hehe)...we took of after a while and went to this film industry party at a club where I met all of my friends and we danced all night long...I don't think you can have a more perfect night huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment