Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Challenge part 1

I got Challenged by the lovely and fabulous blogger MINNA.

I have to answer a bunch of different questions. So here we go!

1. Favorite Color
Cobalt Blue
2. Favorite Animal
Horse. There is something special about being close to a horse. They make you calm, secure, you feel like nothing can hurt you. And galopping full speed on a wide open field, what can beat that?









































3. Favorite Number
My lucky number has always been 7.

4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink
Water! Nothing better than a glass of ice cold water when you are really thirsty!
And it is sooo healthy for you! Remember to drink 2-3 l of water every day!


5. Facebook vs Twitter
lol...But I have to say Facebook.

6. My passion
Impossible to only choose one...So I will say...Chasing my dreams!
Whether it is music, fashion, creating art, traveling and so on...
My passion is simply to enjoy life!


7. To give or receive a present.
I like both a lot, I would honestly wish I could say that I like giving presents more than receiving them...but I never tell lies. So to receive!

8. Favorite figure.
Huh? Weird question...

9. Favorite weekday.
hmmm...depends but I actually love Mondays! It always feels like a fresh start and I am usually full of energy after the weekend.


10. Favorite flower
I love all blue flowers, I think they are the most beautiful...but my favorite one right now is Strelizia. It looks magnificant!
I took this picture in Spain a week ago. Read about my trip HERE and HERE


































PART 2
In the second part of the challende you are about to tell eight randon things about yourself. Coming up soon... 

This  challenge goers forward to the following bloggers:
Click on their names to go to their blogs!
Natalie She is so beautiful and I absolutely adore her blog! Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Päätit sitten jakaa tän kahteen osaan. :) Niin se on varmaan alunperin ollutkin.

    Ihana tuo sininen mekko, täydellinen väri! ;)

    ReplyDelete