Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Find out who the hell you are

Feeling lost?
Well don't worry. Because we all feel that way occasionally. And the best part is that you can do something about it. So don't just sit there in drowning in the pool of self pity. Get out there! I don't think you are going to find the answer in your computer at least.


Finding out who you really are and getting to know one-self is probably one of the most important things in life. But it is an endless search. Not in a bad way, exploring who you are can be fun! I love growing up and noticing that I am a totally different person than I was a year ago and that my relationship to myself has totally changed and developed.
The best thing to do if you want to get rid of feeling lost is:
TRAVEL
I think that EVERYONE should travel. Take a friend with you or even better, travel with the most important person in your life, only yourself.
You do not need a lot of money, of course the money makes things a whole lot easier, but it is not necessary. 
Traveling does wonders for you. It is good for soul searching and I at least have found so many answers during my travels. You become independent on a whole other level. 
A few years ago I traveled around Europe. I did not have a lot of money. I used couchsurfing.org and one night I even slept on a rock on beach in Venice, but I had the time of my life and came back knowing a lot more who I am a.
I recommend it to everyone. Get out there, explore, live, laugh and figure out who you are! That's really what life is about in the end...
Life is not the days that pass, but the days that we remember...

1 comment:

  1. Jag har åkt på förvånadsvärt många resor just ensam, för då tvingas man vara själv och man lär sig så mycket nytt om världen och om sig själv. Du har absolut rätt här!

    ReplyDelete