Thursday, October 6, 2011

How to reach your dreams...

Here comes the follow up. You can read the first part HERE


2. Read these books...it's crucial! 
-The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho
-The Secret. 
-Letters to a young poet by Reiner Marie Rilke (even Lady Gaga tells her fans to read this one)


These three books changed everything. Instead of thinking "it's so hard to break into the filminsdustry", I started thinking that "I am going to break into the industry". And that's what it's all about right there. The ONE factor between the ones who make it and don't make it, it's their ATTITUDE. 
That is also a big part of why I left Finland. Everyone here was telling me how "hard it is to make it", that I definitely "should have a back up plan" because "I had to be realistic", and "there was a big chance that things wouldn't work out". I told them that there was no back up plan, that this was the ONLY option for me. When I got to Sweden things were different, everyone was telling me how great they thought my plans sounded and encouraged me. So number three...


3. Make sure you're in an encouraging environment. It makes a big difference. And make sure that you surround yourself with people who are also driven and can inspire you!


Number four on the list "of how to reach your dreams" is coming up soon...


My Dream? Here is one of them.
To live and work in New York.











No comments:

Post a Comment